B bl1nd TPF Noob! Joined Sep 2, 2012 Messages 55 Reaction score 2 Location Detroit Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 16, 2013 #1 More ideas that came into my head, probally not shown the best, but I tried. Any CC? Note-2 by Bl1ndfire, on Flickr Note by Bl1ndfire, on Flickr
More ideas that came into my head, probally not shown the best, but I tried. Any CC? Note-2 by Bl1ndfire, on Flickr Note by Bl1ndfire, on Flickr
pixmedic5 5 I am the Lord thy Mod Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 7, 2012 Messages 15,490 Reaction score 7,889 Location Central Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 16, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #2 I want to know how it ends!
B bl1nd TPF Noob! Joined Sep 2, 2012 Messages 55 Reaction score 2 Location Detroit Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 16, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I guess I'll just have to make a sequel
B bl1nd TPF Noob! Joined Sep 2, 2012 Messages 55 Reaction score 2 Location Detroit Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 17, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Anyone else? On framing/composition/thoughts?
Mully TPF Noob! Joined Jul 23, 2012 Messages 3,066 Reaction score 788 Location Mt Ulla, NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 17, 2013 #5 Not interesting.. Looks cluttered in the foreground, work with it maybe you will get there with it..... Work on lighting also
Not interesting.. Looks cluttered in the foreground, work with it maybe you will get there with it..... Work on lighting also