Levitation photos:

MK3Brent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey, all.

I tried my first "levitation" last night.
Any tips for composition with these? I tried this one to get as much depth as I could.
Also, you think the exposure on the face is too dark? I could try adding a speed-light off to the side to fill in a little.

Cons:
Junk in the left.
Under exposed face.
Tilt is a little off.
Maybe tighten the crop.

6804783467_9902ee6bdf_b.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7168/6804783467_9902ee6bdf_b.jpg

OMG, how in the hell did you do that?? I am new so I haven't seen this type of photo yet. Way cool.......

First one just looks like your tripped over something and are falling backwards, but the second 2 are cool :sillysmi:

The second one is my favourite, I love the colour, but try and "square off the shot with lens correction, and see if you can add a shadow on the floor, as the lighting looks like it is coming from above, or crop closer so the shadow doesn't look like it's missing. Here is one of mine.
Chaimyflying_1.jpg

The second one is my favourite, I love the colour, but try and "square off the shot with lens correction, and see if you can add a shadow on the floor, as the lighting looks like it is coming from above, or crop closer so the shadow doesn't look like it's missing. Here is one of mine.

Thanks.
The shadow is what I'm thinking about too.
The thing is, I was there, and that's my shadow on the ground as is.

I think since I did a layer brush in post to increase exposure of the face, and milk to match the fridge... it screwed up the balance.

Tonight, I'll go through the RAW files again and see if I can clean it up some.

I dont have any C&C but the fridge shot is so awesome. Would love to see more =D

Thanks.
I'm going to fix these tonight, and then shoot another one.
I've got some ideas.

lol, your kitchen looks a lot like mine.

Lol how do people not get how you would do this, he obviously isn't really levitating. Just good timing im guessing and countdown shutter

I did use a self timer. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back