What's new

LF: Muslin Backdrops!

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I only have 5x10" white and black, and 10x20 marbled grey at the moment. They're quite tiny, so I'm looking for something like 10x20 white and black to replace my baby backgrounds. Open to all colors and patterns, though.

Let me know,
Mark
 
All types of photography accessories and equipment. Everything from complete studio packages to background supports, light stands, muslin, canvas and digital backdrops and backgrounds, strobe and continuous studio lighting , studio props and more



wedding photographers in va
 
Can you not get this locally? We have fabric stores here where you just go and tell them what you're looking for and get a custom cut. That's how I got my white muslin.
 
I cannot find one that sells 10' wide cuts. They only go to 5', unless Im missing one. Which is completely possible.

Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom