Liana - Model

Excellent work! I think I'm liking #2 the best! They are all great though!

Thank you :)

Nice work as always. I was drawn to 6 for some reason. 9 is... wow. :)

As I commented to another person I like it when the skin tones aren't pushed quite so much, but I understand the style and I don't think it's overly done here.

Regardless, I wish I had your portraiture skills. Really nice. Thanks for sharing.

Yea, I getcha. Everyone likes different processing. She had really great skin, so she didn't require too much.

Great work as usual Lyncca. 5 and 6 are my favorites. Very natural and down-to-earth.

Thanks Mersad :)
I'm really digging #5. Actually, I like all of them.

Great posing, nice exposures, great model. Looks like it was a fun shoot.

It was, especially cause we did a little B&E since it the block was shut down for a festival. We entertained the workers quite a bit. LOL

I know i shouldnt be posting in here but your photos amaze me. Just out of curiosity I have 2 questions. Sorry for my noob questions..... 1. Do you use a flash? 2. How do you get your pics to have that soft look all the time?

Which part of Fort Worth. I live in the metroplex too.

BTW I like the last one best.

I know i shouldnt be posting in here but your photos amaze me. Just out of curiosity I have 2 questions. Sorry for my noob questions..... 1. Do you use a flash? 2. How do you get your pics to have that soft look all the time?

Well, Thank you! I don't always, but in this case I was using a flash for fill and catchlights. The soft look is even lighting and how I process them. Depending on the picture, I use a variety of different methods. This girl did have fantastic skin, so the work on her was pretty minimal.

Great work, I enjoyed number 8 the best and my only negative comment would be that number 2 looks a little washed.

I intended for it to look that way, but that certainly doesn't mean everyone will like all of the processing, which is why I use a lot of variety to see what works for different people.

Which part of Fort Worth. I live in the metroplex too.

BTW I like the last one best.

Thank you, and I live right on the border between Watauga and Keller.

Great pictures and lighting. Good job...hope to see more of your work.

IMO, #4 & #5 are the best. The outfit in 1, 2, 6? ick. I do not like that at all. But that is no reflection on you.
Great stuff.

I meant to comment on this sooner. I just have to tell you that this series is outstanding Lyncca! You have certainly proved that you are one talented photographer. She is a beautiful model, and you have definitely done her justice. I am not able to pick out any favorites because they are all excellent IMHO. Your processing is top notch as well! The soft touch is very appropriate, and I love the treatment on #2. That is quite a skill she has for laying on rocks like that and appearing comfortable!

I wish I had models like this around here to do sessions with. Maybe I am just not looking in the right places! ;) What do you suggest for seeking out lovely young models without seeming like a middle-aged creep? Although, my wife might not like the idea of me spending time with pretty young models... :lol:

IMO, #4 & #5 are the best. The outfit in 1, 2, 6? ick. I do not like that at all. But that is no reflection on you.
Great stuff.

LOL, that's just funny :)

I meant to comment on this sooner. I just have to tell you that this series is outstanding Lyncca! You have certainly proved that you are one talented photographer. She is a beautiful model, and you have definitely done her justice. I am not able to pick out any favorites because they are all excellent IMHO. Your processing is top notch as well! The soft touch is very appropriate, and I love the treatment on #2. That is quite a skill she has for laying on rocks like that and appearing comfortable!

I wish I had models like this around here to do sessions with. Maybe I am just not looking in the right places! ;) What do you suggest for seeking out lovely young models without seeming like a middle-aged creep? Although, my wife might not like the idea of me spending time with pretty young models... :lol:

Thank you so much :) I'm about to post a new shoot ;)
As far as where I get the models, after I got finished harassing all of my friends, I went to ModelMayhem.com. Most of my models come from there now. It also doesn't hurt that Texas has a lot of hot women :)
At first I was contacting models that would work for trade and after hitting up enough, I had a couple of responses. Now, I don't even have to look, they contact me, so I guess my portfolio is improving, which was the goal!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back