Licence plates - post yours too (if its funny)

Hobbes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I hope this isn't against rules or whatever but I have seen some funny license plates in the past and it wasn't until lately that I got the idea to take pics of them.

EDIT: this is a thread about funny license plates and car stickers and not about cool looking cars :p

IMG1006c.jpg

IMG1035c.jpg

If any of you have pics of funny license plates or car stickers please share with us :mrgreen:

Last edited:
The best plates I've seen are in Virginia. I think it's because it's only like 3 bucks to get vanity tags there, so everyone seems to try and be funny. Any Virgininians with good shots?

The best plates I've seen are in Virginia. I think it's because it's only like 3 bucks to get vanity tags there, so everyone seems to try and be funny. Any Virgininians with good shots?

I saw a Virginia tag one time that was a Virginia Cavaliers tag, so it had their logo, a big blue "V", on the far left side. The rest of the plate said "AGINA". Thought that one was rather ammusing. :lol:

I own a 2001 Bullitt Mustang. Hence the license plate. :D Not really funny, but cool nonetheless.
DSC00223.jpg

Mmm :) Very cool indeed :thumbup:. There are lots of funny ones here too, but I don't get the chance to take a photo of it.

Mmm :) Very cool indeed :thumbup:. There are lots of funny ones here too, but I don't get the chance to take a photo of it.

lol well I like that cool looking car too but its not really the idea when I created this topic :p well I have seen sooo many funny license plates in the past but I never really had the chance to take pics of them either that is until recently when I started to regularly bring a camera with me where ever I go lmao.

here is another one
lol I believe this license plate would suit a chauvinist pig very well
IMG1168c.jpg

Hopefully stickers means bumper stickers too.

I seen this car a few weeks ago, and couldn't resist the urge to take a shot of the stickers on the back.

Since there's some "inappropriate" language on a couple of them, I'll just post a link to the pic.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/john13901/9fd56578.jpg

Taken with my camera-phone, so excuse the quality. I never saw the driver outside of the car, so I don't know if the license plate is accurate (GR8 HIPS)...

tpflicensepge4.jpg

One of mine, it seemed to work on so many levels and got a few laughs...I sure do miss driving it around :(

Picture050.jpg

Not the best quality but here is my other. Just to make paperwork and and other things a PITA...

Picture174-1.jpg

Last edited:
sounds like a plan!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back