What's new

Life is a Highway

JDBB

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 25, 2008
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Feel free to C&C =D . Jacques

2636482632_d6846c7392.jpg
 
Nicely done, I'd consider cloning out the two little sets of dots near the top, either side of the highway though, they're a little distracting.
 
WoW, hadn't even noticed. Thx for that tiredrion, I will definetly get to it really soon ;)
 
To me them too little dots at the top don't distract me. Nice photo
 
I may not know much about photography, but I do know that I really like this picture, especially the dark blue sky contrasting the red highway.
 
Haha I really like this one! The eye catching red lights and contrasting dark sky really give it an other worldly appeal to it. What was the exposure on this? Anyway, awesome job here!
 
I just messed with the shutter speed. It is about 10 seconds. Thx for the comments =)
 
Wow i like this a lot, this is my favorite kind of photography. I kind of stopped though because i have too many of these kinds of pictures, thought i'd branch out a little bit. Mind i ask where exactly were you taking this from? A bridge hopefully and not the middle of the street
 
That's a highway that is below most of the city in Montreal. I stood on the sidewalk of a perpendicular street that is above. =)
 
Nicely done, I'd consider cloning out the two little sets of dots near the top, either side of the highway though, they're a little distracting.


My first thoughts when I viewed this picture as well, nice shot..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom