cactiflower_5506_filteredshareborde.jpg

OP
JTHphoto

JTHphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I thought maybe the petals would get lost in the background of the the forum... i struggled with the framing for too long and finally settled on that one... here it is w/o... ;)

cactiflower_5506_filteredshare.jpg

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Great shot JTH. Very well done man. !!

OP
JTHphoto

JTHphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Raymond J Barlow said:
ya, it looks great.. but some kind of frame is needed., do you have any framing actions for PS?

Thanks everyone, actually Ray, i am still using the PS Elements :)blushing: ) that came with the camera, and only using the "resize canvas" or whatever it is to make frames... it is very time consuming. I would need CS or similar for "actions" right? I'm open to suggestions on the framing... ;)

and if your suggestion is CS2 I will accept donations ;)

Mohain

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gtbphotography.com
Photos OK to edit
Cool, thanks. I knew it was a flower of some sort but it's unlike anything I've seen before (not many deserts in Hertfordshire, you see) :)

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Photos OK to edit
JTHphoto said:
Thanks everyone, actually Ray, i am still using the PS Elements :)blushing: ) that came with the camera, and only using the "resize canvas" or whatever it is to make frames... it is very time consuming. I would need CS or similar for "actions" right? I'm open to suggestions on the framing... ;)

and if your suggestion is CS2 I will accept donations ;)

lol, I have PS CS, and you need a newer version of PS to use actions I am guessing.

you might try adding 5 pix of black to the canvas, 10 pix of white, and 5 - 10 more of black. might look cool., but I am usless when it comes to frames.

I downloaded a free frame action off a site, it's very cool, but I haven't used it much.

Most reactions

New Topics