life

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
what direction are you going in?

60642653-O-1.jpg

Great title again jm, and great capture, .... bet your family album is more of a portfolio to look at, than a snapshot album!.... :thumbup:

i love these, jonmikal....just great..

joseph is all head up, going into life with his head up...

lit' jon... going down... head down... kinda draggin ....

OOORRRR....

little jon is thru with the hard stuff...and joseph is heading in and not sure what all is going to happen...

they are balanced...and joseph is almost already to be on that step..and little jon is on it going the other way...

so in life they are in the same place, but heading different directions!!
wonder how many times we are on the same step with people, but heading different directions....

this photo does what all yours do.... there are so many things to think about in your shots...your pics are so deep...and i can see so many aspects in your shots...its never just one thought...there is so many ways to go...

very cool shot jonmikal... very cool shot...

I love the title to this one... fits perfectly! Really love this photo!

JM this one really made me giggle out loud. Malachite now thinks I'm ready for the looney bin though. ;) Absolutely adorable and great shot! :D

I don't know why, but the first thought that came to my head was Catcher in the Rye

AWesome as always Jon. I bet your photo albums are brilliant. It must be simply amazing to browse through them with images like these. Excellent my friend.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back