What's new

LIFE!!

Phili_boy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I call these two pictures:

"LIFE": Failures lead to Success!
Or, Failure is first step to Success!

2zflt9z.jpg


2vxgjew.jpg


Enjoy it :-)
 
Good idea!! I like it the first one alot more. In the first, because of the DOF, you get a sense that your leading up to the summit, which is what you're trying to convey. Since everything is in focus in the second, I find myself scrolling down it not knowing where to look. So good job on the first, the second, not so much.

-Will
 
I liked your comment as much I like my Camera :-)

Great connection between summit and success. I like it more when I think of it this way.

I knew something is missing in the second! You just told me what!

Thanks a lot :-)
 
Edited =P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom