coastietech
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 25, 2007
- Messages
- 155
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Va, USA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Took my son to the beach today and the wife let me take the camera with me. Like allows comments and criticism are allow welcome.
I took these two picture and I can't tell which crop I like better. What do you think?
1.
2.
Here are some other random shots and some shoots of my son.
3.
4.
5.
6.
And behold the ruler of the sea!
7.
8.
9.
I took these two picture and I can't tell which crop I like better. What do you think?
1.
2.
Here are some other random shots and some shoots of my son.
3.
4.
5.
6.
And behold the ruler of the sea!
7.
8.
9.