What's new

Life's Little Pleasures

Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
11,572
Reaction score
8,751
Location
Northeastern Pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For me, seeing things uncommonly or rarely seen, is always time well spent. I saw this little leaf hopper sitting on my car early today.

Leaf Hopper.webp


This dragonfly was actually seen yesterday when I took Miss Daisy for a midday walk.

Dragonfly.webp


I tried to find the name of this beauty on the net, but no luck so far. I think it must have had torpor, because it didn't move at all. The temp was around 65 deg F, so I suppose it might have just been sleepy too ;)

Beautiful Butterfly.webp
 
I love the leaf bug...

Just doing leaf bug things.
 
Number three nominated for August POTM.
Wow! That's an unexpected honor and very much appreciated!
I love the leaf bug...

Just doing leaf bug things.
Yes, they are great little insects that I just don't see very often. It has some really nice camo going on, doesn't it?
Nice set! You're right, same feeling I got recently when I noticed an assassin bug.
Thank you. I think the one thing I enjoy best about doing this type photography is seeing the little details you can't usually see with the naked eye.
Great set!
Thank you very much! We have had so much rain that everything is still very green and growing. Unusual for August. It seems the insects love it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom