Light and Shadow? Sharp as a Bic.

No no no no no.
I wanted the shadow. I was doing the Cgipson , " light and shadow thing"
The freggin dinosaur was 25 bucks so I had to settle for a 99 cent bic.

Totally missed that thread... this is what happens when I disappear from here too long, dammit.

Miss Emily.. you didn't miss much.. I just found a man-eating Allosaurus... and got photos of it (Risked my life, I did!) It was a beast.. and everyone says they are extinct! HAH!

dino.jpg

HAHA! Congratulations on your discovery!!!! You will go down in history for this!!! :clap:

Lightspeed, take a joke dude. You're very competitive for something so strongly anchored in aesthetics. Ever thought of taking up figure skating?

Lightspeed, take a joke dude. You're very competitive for something so strongly anchored in aesthetics. Ever thought of taking up figure skating?

Akk
banging_head_on_keyboard.jpg

that is the BEST. IMAGE. EVER!!!!

If I had a nickel for every time I had asdfghjkl; stamped across my forhead... :biglaugh:

Funny that I jokingly respond to your response, but you mistaken it for something far more serious. I forgot, American's don't usually get irony. At least on here you don't. ;)

Funny that I jokingly respond to your response, but you mistaken it for something far more serious. I forgot, American's don't usually get irony. At least on here you don't. ;)

I understand Irony very well... but I would say that your concept of Irony comes across as something else on occasion! I actually find it ironic that you don't realize that some of your remarks are very acerbic and cutting, rather than amusing!

Funny that I read your response to LightSpeed, but you failed to realize that sarcasm is very difficult to convey through text based internet forums. I forgot, Canadian's make inaccurate, and gross generalizations about other people in the world. At least on here you do. ;-)

It's ok fellas, I knew GnipGnop was kidding around.I took no offense to any of his posting.I joke around with everyone here.

Most reactions

Back