R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 30, 2008 #1 Hey everyone I took this picture on vacation. Please C&C I appreciate the help
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 30, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Nice - I think maybe a quick tweak in the levels/curves and a slight saturation boost would make this image a little stronger. A circular polarizer would have taken this image from nice to spectacular.
Nice - I think maybe a quick tweak in the levels/curves and a slight saturation boost would make this image a little stronger. A circular polarizer would have taken this image from nice to spectacular.