Light L16 Camera

Sorry to bring a dead one back, but this camera is seriously interesting to me. In theory of course. I've abandoned all my DSLR gear because it was just too cumbersome to carry around and I'm not really all that good. I was hunting for a good camera for vacations and such that had more range than my cell phone and wasn't as bulky as some of the point and shoots or the super zooms. Something that will fit in my pocket and give me a good amount of flexibility for vacation type photos. I'm also curious how fast it will be. Like for general action shots. Kid's football game type photos.

I see that if you pre order they are offering a $400 discount if pre ordered before November 1st. Would it be nuts to do it? I'm a bit worried that there are too many variables to adopt it on the first go around, but at the same time, it seems like the perfect camera for what I want. From what I have found thus far, nothing else does what this camera says it can. I wish there were some beta testers reviewing it and giving a better idea of how it works in the real world.

Well ... as other people in this thread already stated - personally I would wait for a much more finished product.

Also for a product with a lot more wide angle, because 35mm at the lower end wont do it for me personally. A 21-85mm range would be optimal for my needs.

This definitely looks like it could be the future.

Most reactions

Back