What's new

Light streaks

DanCanon

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
145
Reaction score
4
Location
Mpls, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
messing around with shutter speeds and this is what I got. I think it looks cool, would make a good desktop background. C&C always welcome.

3113801040_7098fa6509_b.jpg


Flickr: chessbored7108's Photostream
 
Last edited:
it's cool! great works
 
A series of these would make a very cool exhibit!

Nice, I like that the streaks are fairly sharp and defined as opposed to very blurry or soft, and the colors stand out quite nicely on the deep black background.
 
Far out..:thumbup: Gonna dig out my Jimi Hendrix album. :mrgreen:
 
Here's another one from the same set

3116712872_cb64f93dcf_b.jpg
 
christmas lights
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom