What's new

Light Trails: Long Exposure in Minneapolis

Preston

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
1
Location
Minneapolis, MN
These are some of my favorite light trail shots.

All taken with Canon 300d + Canon EF 28mm f2.8 Prime

#1
Tv( Shutter Speed )
30
Av( Aperture Value )
22
ISO Speed
100
dtmspwebthumb.jpg


#2
Tv( Shutter Speed )
4
Av( Aperture Value )
10
ISO Speed
100
Minneapoli.jpg


#3
Tv( Shutter Speed )
15
Av( Aperture Value )
22
ISO Speed
100
ND 4 Filter
lighttrail.jpg
 
wow, very nice. Looks like the building is on fire in number two! Care to comment on equipment, exposures and apertures etc.? Thanks
 
My favorite among the three is the first. I really like how sharp it is. good job.
 
Great shots there! The final one is my fave as it's different and you've got some signs in there too.

Rob
 
wonderful pictures!!!! it's a shame that I can't do something like that with my camera :(:(:(
 
Oooo! Cool shots!! I like them all! I really like how the sky is glowing from the building in #2!!
 
1 and 3 are awesome! How did you get the building to have like a specific area turn orange? Were the lights just lit up on that spot in particular? :mrgreen:
 
Great stuff, I'm heading in to central london before new year to do some long exposure work around the city as I havent done any in digital yet.

I like the wet floor in the third one by the way, gives some nice reflections :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom