What's new

Lightgrid

ernie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
897
Reaction score
0
Location
Belgium
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know the bottom is a bit blown out but it doesn't bother me ...

normal_lightgrid.jpg
 
I like it, dof is nice and I too like the bottom blown out. Nice job!
 
The bottom being blown out isn't a bother. But your top half is slightly blurry.
 
It's a really cool shot. What's it of?

That green is great.
 
The bottom being blown out isn't a bother. But your top half is slightly blurry.
I know, has some noise in it too. But again, it doesn't really bother me.
 
It's a really cool shot. What's it of?

That green is great.
Thanks.

I don't know the exact word in English, but it's an air suction system most people have above their stoves/fires in the kitchen. You know, you put it on when you're cooking and it sucks away the fumes so your whole house doesn't smell like what you're making.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom