Lighthouse Window

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been slowly adding pics to my Zenfolio account after dropping Smugmug.
This is an older one I reprocessed and I like how it came out.

Some folks here will know which light house this is.

Last edited:
I like it. It is very sensual... if that term can apply to a light house... I like how you balance the Symmetry and Asymmetry of the shot.

Thanks for the comments.
This is Scituate Lighthouse. I have a lot of shots of this over the years so yes, I do have a cropped version. ;)
This shot was only trimmed a small amount.

Thanks again.

I really love this shot. It has a great peaceful feeling, which is surprising given the angry brown robot bunny looking out the window.

I like this but I think I would have tried portrait instead of landscape and probably made the window a LITTLE more prominent.

I like this but I think I would have tried portrait instead of landscape and probably made the window a LITTLE more prominent.

I can see that. I only took landscapes of the close up though.
I did try to crop this to see how it would look, but it needs more actual image at the top for the comp to work (IMO).

Here's a shot of the same LH on the same day. Might have posted this before (it was a couple years ago).

p1580275670-6.jpg

Thanks again for the comments.

I beg you could pretty easily clone stamp this one too...

The macro shot of the lighthouse could use some warmth to bring out the reflection in the window. I like the exposure of your second photo and the pretty green copper patina of the lighthouse top.

I beg you could pretty easily clone stamp this one too...

I beg you meab clime stamp.

Go get some coffee. Or maybe stop drinking it. ;)

Stupid iphone. lol

Actually I was in the middle of having my face drilled for a crown while I was posting, so....... :)

I can see that. I only took landscapes of the close up though.
I did try to crop this to see how it would look, but it needs more actual image at the top for the comp to work (IMO).

Here's a shot of the same LH on the same day. Might have posted this before (it was a couple years ago).

p1580275670-6.jpg

Thanks again for the comments.

Nice, My hometown.

My daughter lives there - near Egypt Beach.

Most reactions

Back