LIGHTHOUSE

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
working on composition today. conditions were 30mph winds and sideways rain so not great picture taking day
sci_light.jpg

To bad the lighthouse (subject) is hazed out. This photo had some real potential! Good on you for getting out there and giving it a go while knowing the conditions weren't stellar!

I think that it is probably a rock sticking out of the water in the bottom right side of the photo but it distracts me a little. It keeps catching my eye. I think I would have tried to catch the entire building to the left of the lighthouse and perhaps a little more sky shown above the lighthouse would have been nice. Otherwise, I like the composition. Cheers!

- Dan

To bad the lighthouse (subject) is hazed out. This photo had some real potential! Good on you for getting out there and giving it a go while knowing the conditions weren't stellar!

I think that it is probably a rock sticking out of the water in the bottom right side of the photo but it distracts me a little. It keeps catching my eye. I think I would have tried to catch the entire building to the left of the lighthouse and perhaps a little more sky shown above the lighthouse would have been nice. Otherwise, I like the composition. Cheers!

- Dan

thanks I'll try on a better day

I think the rain makes it look noisy...

But like PP said, I have to give you props for going out there and shooting in those conditions ;)

I tried to take some pics of some sheep and their babies today with no luck... I'm afraid to have my gear out in the rain (and it was only drizzling) ... So I ended up in the barn which had less than great lighting :/ I am going to try some PP and see what I can figure out with them... There are a couple of pics that I really HOPE are salvagable!

Most reactions

Back