What's new

Lighthouses for C&C

bigtwinky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 6, 2008
Messages
4,821
Reaction score
286
Location
Montreal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took a small road trip into Maine over the holidays and found a bit of time to snap some shots of some of the lighthouses.

We got there a bit late and the sun was setting, and instead of it setting and me being able to use that in the shot, it was setting behind a hill in back of us. So the light is a bit off, but adds some mood... I think.

These are pretty much right out of the camera, minor PS, done with my crappy lenses haha.

Looking for things to do different, things to improve on. So any and every comment is welcome

1 - I'm not sure of leaving the rocks in the foreground is beneficial to the shot. Had to snap this one pretty quick as the boat was moving out haha
Boat.jpg


2.
Lighthouse.jpg


3.
Lighthouse2.jpg
 
I think the rocks add to the depth of photo #1

My favorite is #2

It'd be interesting to see these photos again after some photoshop magic..
 
I wish I had some magic to do, but I'm just learning =)
If anyone feels like it, have some fun

Thanks for the comments
 
I don't feel like doing school work.
I know it's a little bit on the extreme side.
Lighthouse2copy.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom