What's new

Lighting deep set eyes?

no need to be sarcastic, im not offended easily and wasnt by ur comment, just kinda put me on the defensive. but i dont think being somewhat shy with 1 person is grounds for me giving up portraits. its a learning experience and i know i have a lot to learn. a makeup artist is a bit much for this shoot. i dont think she would be too into that. but thanks again everyone for the input. i will make a follow up thread as soon as the weather clears up a bit and we shoot.
Sarcasm doesn't translate well into text, does it? I wasn't being sarcastic, I just noticed that it could come off as rude when it wasn't intended to be. Okay about the makeup artist, even if you do find out flattering looks, I hope you find a good tutorial or something. And I saw you saying about how you like her and what not, is that why you're shy with her? Are you scared that a suggestion will ruin your chances? I'm not gonna say I'm sorry for telling you how I told you something, but yeah, you do have to get over your shyness as a photographer with her because it could become a bad habit. And by the way, you don't want to make her eyes *pop*, I think you want to conceal them a bit.
And :lmao::er::grumpy::-P@ BitterJeweler!
 
Last edited:
i agree, im a very sarcastic person and always have trouble when typing or texting lol
 
Sarcasm + Text...When I want people to get my sarcasm they don't, and when I'm not applying any sarcasm at all, they somehow squeeze some out. -_-
 
Maybe travolta was too much, how's this?

whoopsx.jpg



:lol: i'm having way too much fun with this!


ok srsly, i'm done. i'll quit it. I have a huge paper to write for tomorrow anyway :(
 
well that's a bit different. idk, if i was a girl and someone said to try different makeup, i would take it that i do it poorly all the time i guess lol. idk, maybe im just too nice or something?
Spoken like a true man.
But seriously, dont people go to a portrait pro and get make up and such that the client may not have worn normally in order to enhance the shot?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom