Lighting deep set eyes?

no need to be sarcastic, im not offended easily and wasnt by ur comment, just kinda put me on the defensive. but i dont think being somewhat shy with 1 person is grounds for me giving up portraits. its a learning experience and i know i have a lot to learn. a makeup artist is a bit much for this shoot. i dont think she would be too into that. but thanks again everyone for the input. i will make a follow up thread as soon as the weather clears up a bit and we shoot.
Sarcasm doesn't translate well into text, does it? I wasn't being sarcastic, I just noticed that it could come off as rude when it wasn't intended to be. Okay about the makeup artist, even if you do find out flattering looks, I hope you find a good tutorial or something. And I saw you saying about how you like her and what not, is that why you're shy with her? Are you scared that a suggestion will ruin your chances? I'm not gonna say I'm sorry for telling you how I told you something, but yeah, you do have to get over your shyness as a photographer with her because it could become a bad habit. And by the way, you don't want to make her eyes *pop*, I think you want to conceal them a bit.
And :lmao::er::grumpy::p@ BitterJeweler!

Last edited:
i agree, im a very sarcastic person and always have trouble when typing or texting lol

Sarcasm + Text...When I want people to get my sarcasm they don't, and when I'm not applying any sarcasm at all, they somehow squeeze some out. -_-

Maybe travolta was too much, how's this?

whoopsx.jpg

:lol: i'm having way too much fun with this!

ok srsly, i'm done. i'll quit it. I have a huge paper to write for tomorrow anyway :(

well that's a bit different. idk, if i was a girl and someone said to try different makeup, i would take it that i do it poorly all the time i guess lol. idk, maybe im just too nice or something?
Spoken like a true man.
But seriously, dont people go to a portrait pro and get make up and such that the client may not have worn normally in order to enhance the shot?

Most reactions

Back