I've read of a number of people who have purchased that kit. Considering what you get with it and the $237 price, I'd say it's a good way to et your feet wet with simple studio flash work. Three flash units and three stands, light modifiers, a wireless trigger, and three stands for $237? Man....a big cart full of groceries costs that much money,and is gone in 21 days or less...
I bet some people here spend that much a month on lunch and coffee over a month's time. The Square Perfect people have been on
eBay for quite some time,and do enough volume with overseas suppliers to have their own product "line". The "type" of products they are selling have been available for 10+ years--
eBay now makes it feasible to sell this stuff w/o paying $10,000 a month for an ad in a national photography magazine.
Considering how very little $237 buys today at the gas station, coffee shop, or restaurants, I say "go for it." Buy it, use it, learn from it,and then you'll be much,much more informed about what does what.