What's new

Lighting tests

DivadWaldoss

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
144
Reaction score
53
Location
United States
Finally got some speedlites the other day, and here's a few test shots with them. They're vivitar 283's and I also got the cheapo wireless triggers. On the key light for both shots I also used a "mini soft box" type diffuser over the flash.
 

Attachments

  • $image-730913070.webp
    $image-730913070.webp
    97.2 KB · Views: 87
  • $image-1348522617.webp
    $image-1348522617.webp
    45.9 KB · Views: 71
The lighting on these looks pretty OK to me, but I will let wiser heads than mine judge your use of flash here. The "heavily filled daylight" look isn't one I like very much, so I am a poor judge of what's good and what's not.

I *will* say to be sure and check out the Auto modes on these things. It's surprisingly handy and with a little bit of thinking you can make it stand in for TTL pretty darn effectively.
 
Thanks amolitor!
Any and all feedback is appreciated.
Also, what is TTL?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom