What's new

Lightning 03Aug08

johngpt

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2008
Messages
5,204
Reaction score
3,161
Location
Albuquerque, NM
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Seems an age since there has been a storm close enough for lightning shots. Caught a few, and composited.

Canon 40D, EF-S 17-85 lens, at 17mm, handheld, IS on, manual everything, 0.3sec at f/4, ISO 200.

2730326921_fc8d39242d_b.jpg
 
Way cool! I have yet to try lightning shots --- I need to do that!
 
Way cool! I have yet to try lightning shots --- I need to do that!

Thanks. You know you're getting into lightning way too much when your wife comes outside, looks up at the roof to say to you, "You really sure you want to be up there right now?"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom