What's new

lightroom

Lightroom GREATLY speeds up my workflow. I love it for basic culling and rating. I don't do a lot of post, so being able to tweak exposure/temerature, etc... is generally all I need. I do use PS CS4 as needed and I love the way it integrates with Lightroom. LR2 is my headquarters where I plan and organize while CS4 is where I fight my battles before returning home to LR2.
 
:thumbup:thanks everyone!!! i am using the free version and will be upgrading my PS to CS3 so will definately look at purchasing lightroom with all the good feedback!!
 
LR2 is my headquarters where I plan and organize while CS4 is where I fight my battles before returning home to LR2.
Well put!

Well put indeed!

I freaking love LR2. For much of my work, assuming that all is well and I did well in-camera, it's all I need. Particularly for any of my work where I'm coving events (since this crosses into the realm of photojournalism, I'm way more restricted about my edits; nothing beyond exposure, WB, and colour correction really). If I'm shooting something that I intend as a piece of art (and not documentary), it usually goes off to CS4 to be edited mercilessly.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom