lightroom

jazzodin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just started to use lightroom 2.0 and love it. Can anyone point me to a really good place to that has good useful tutorials. I've have seached for some but I can't seem to find a good site with alot of good tutorials.

Thanks

www.photoshopuser.com but you have to be a member.

Lynda.com is $300 a year. (12 x $25)

Disclaimer: There is a NAPP referral ink in my siggy. Everytime it gets used by someone signing up for a new NAPP membership, I get a 2 month extension of my membership.

Joining NAPP (National Association of Photoshop Professionals) is $99 a year. ($179 if you join for 2 years). But you don't have to be a pro.

In addition to a plethora of Photoshop and Lightroomvideo tutorials by some of the worlds top Photoshop pro's, 8 issues of Photoshop User magazine (it has a Lightroom section every issue), an active member forum visited by those same pro's and other's, you also get NAPP member discounts on software, hardware, rentals, shipping, and more.

Actually, if you take advantage of all the savings from all the discounts that come with NAPP membership you can easily save more than the annual membership fee in a years time, and can still use Lynda.com

In addition to the sites mentioned above, check out YouTube.

There are tons of good video tutorials on there.

Most reactions

Back