Lightspeed, I see your fly and raise you a spider

I hate you all. :x Kidding, of course. The fact you're calling the first one not good is even worse. I'm wishing I could even pull the that one off. Oh well.....someday.

LightSpeed said:
I went to get supplies earlier and I found a dinosaur exactly like Gipsons.
I was gonna buy it and throw some light on it and do a black and white just like Gipsons.
The damn thing was 25 bucks. I couldn't believe it. 25 bucks for a plastic/rubber dinosaur.

That will tell you what Gipson will go out of his way, to do.

Or that Charlie has kids that like dinosaurs. My 2yr old is addicted to them I could ship ya one lol!

I was gonna buy it and throw some light on it and do a black and white just like Gipsons.
The damn thing was 25 bucks. I couldn't believe it. 25 bucks for a plastic/rubber dinosaur.

There was no price tag on it when I bought it, so I had no idea how much it was! I carried it to the counter, and the girl charged me two dollars! lol!.. I got lucky!

LightSpeed said:

Or that Charlie has kids that like dinosaurs. My 2yr old is addicted to them I could ship ya one lol!

I have no children (that I know of anyway!) ;) Love kids, but jut never had any... first wife hated them with a passion!

Becky...Just reading that sent a cold chill down my spine, though! lol!

I don't know whether to be happy or sad that we have no insects right now.

+15F right now. I guess I'll be happy and stay inside!:lol:

Too cold for outdoor insects here as well, minus 26C @ bedtime last night.

Here is one from warmer times.

P1040322sm.jpg

Ron Evers said:
Too cold for outdoor insects here as well, minus 26C @ bedtime last night.

Here is one from warmer times.

Those are such pretty bugs. And no I dont think I can change my signature from my iPhone :( onto the kindle doubt that'll work either lol

One of those grasses are looking at me, Ron!

Can't help but put 2 and 2 together blackrose. This is just girl code for sexy talk isn't it?! You're looking at his fly and you want to raise his spider? I see what's going on here!

:lmao:

*Moving to the Macro Gallery*
Please remember that the Beginners forum is aimed at improvement and critique and that photos posted in it are for critique. Please use the galleries (where replies may or may not contain critique) or the just for fun gallery (where critique is not allowed) for less serious posts.

*Moving to the Macro Gallery*
Please remember that the Beginners forum is aimed at improvement and critique and that photos posted in it are for critique. Please use the galleries (where replies may or may not contain critique) or the just for fun gallery (where critique is not allowed) for less serious posts.

Angel.. is this a promotion? :)

Most reactions

Back