Goodbye TPF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, aren't you so important to inform the whole internetz that you don't care! your lack of sympathy really is something.

grow up.

oh, aren't you so important to inform the whole internetz that you don't care! your lack of sympathy really is something.

grow up.

Are you talking about me? And sympathy for what? Someone that feels they need to be the center of attention for the day? There's no need to make a big scene out it. The OP could have very easily thanked those people via PM and made a quiet exit as many thousands of other people have done.

$3801.jpg

And people can just ignore that which they don't agree on and move on. Or they can create drama.

Take care Josh. Good luck to ya!

Best of luck to you in all your endeavors!!! I always thought you were a nice guy. I think it was very gracious on yiou to personally than so,so many members individually, by name. Keep the rubber side down, and the petal to the metal!

thanks for the shout out man...just do what everyone else here does when they become disillusioned with the forum and their responses...
start a new account with a totally ambiguous name and random picture for a profile pic.

Sorry, peoples - we don't allow flounce posts and whoever called out the mod team about it was correct - it shouldn't be left to stand. :) Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back