Liking likes and disagreeing with disagrees

I think it's a symptom of our modern society's lack of the ability to consider someone else opinion without it turning into a emotional battle. The mentality is "It's either you agree with me or you are a bad person and I hate you."

There's been a few threads where the Disagree's were being thrown around like a dead cat.
I'm sure someone will disagree to this too ...

I think it's a symptom of our modern society's lack of the ability to consider someone else opinion without it turning into a emotional battle. The mentality is "It's either you agree with me or you are a bad person and I hate you."
If you guys get rid of the disagree button it wont phase me. I have used it more times in this thread now than ever on here. So i don't readily utilize it anyway. I do wonder of the effects on certain posters who could use a xdisagree before example running out to purchase a certain camera lens on someones recommendation. (just for example). Understanding people have busy jobs, busy lives. Little time for long extensive commenting often.

I think I recall at least one disagree that made no sense at all to what the poster wrote.Anyway's I don't hit the disagree button but once I think.

I think this photo sucks button would be entertaining. J/K that wouldn't be very Nice.

What I'd like to see is a "Getthe****outtahere!" Axel Foley option.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooo Naughty language,Im telling.LOL

I vote for a "Ban" button. :biggrin-93:

okay. i just went back and hit "undo rating" on those i disagreed with so they don't get sad and hate me.

okay. i just went back and hit "undo rating" on those i disagreed with so they don't get sad and hate me.
we already know that the disagree was in your heart.

we already know that the disagree was in your heart.
they could set it up so only supporting members can use a dislike, disagree, your photo sucks button. Should gain lots of revenue for the site.

well if you are going to start posting old songs lets post a good one...

Sure we can be friends,just send me your Hasselblad 500:biglaugh:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back