What's new

Lilly & Josie - C&C

jenniferceline

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 17, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Redmond, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just purchased my first DSLR - a Pentax K-x - and I'm really loving it so far. :) Here are a few of my first images.

The first cat (images 1&2) is my in-law's outdoor cat, Lilly. I thnk my little photo session with her was the most attention she's gotten in a long time... pretty girl. :) The cat in image 3 is mine - Josie.

1.
4680944970_256c315838_b.jpg


2.
4680310197_dac516cde3_b.jpg


3.
4680021433_e1f1d21276_b.jpg
 
she looks so sweet. The last one looks great . Are they all SOOC?
 
Last edited:
she look so sweet. The last one look great . Are they all SOOC?

Ahh, I forgot to mention! I did a little bit of Photoshop editing to pop the colors: boosted the levels, lighened the 3rd shot, and "warmed" them up a bit.
 
Hell yeah a Pentax. What color?

Looks like you know how to use it a bit. 1 and 3 look good but the 2nd has the focus in the wrong place. Congrats, and nice camera choice.
 
How do you like your K-X? I bought a red one a few months ago. I really love mine.

Susan
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom