What's new

Lincoln Monument

dancer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
113
Reaction score
13
Location
Amsterdam
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everybody. My girlfriend and I just got back from a trip to New York and Washington D.C. The weather was terrible but it is always fun to go back to 2 of my 2 former homes and see friend and family. I love these cities and we got a few really fun shots. Here is an HDR that turned out well. Let me know what you think.


Lincoln Sky by Nadia & Casey Photography, on Flickr
 
Awesome capture, I am current here in DC, and I havent been yet, Hopefully I go before i leave.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom