Line drawings

ChrisedwardsHT

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Don't post much, but I do like this shot.
Used my 7D and 50mm 1.4. All natural light.
1/125 f/2.8 ISO 400

C+C please and thank you!

Austin by HTchris, on Flickr

I really like it. Great lighting, conversion, and detail. I particularly like the concentration of the person that the image conveys. My only critique is about the black line across the bottom. I find it distracting, it draws my eye away from the subject, competing for my eyes attention. I might suggest either cropping it off, or using a GND filter in post to lighten it if you don't want to change the crop of the image. Overall, really nicely done!

I really like it. Great lighting, conversion, and detail. I particularly like the concentration of the person that the image conveys. My only critique is about the black line across the bottom. I find it distracting, it draws my eye away from the subject, competing for my eyes attention. I might suggest either cropping it off, or using a GND filter in post to lighten it if you don't want to change the crop of the image. Overall, really nicely done!

:thumbup:

Thanks for your input!!!

I like it too. All focus points to the the pen. Bravo.

I like the shot, but I wish there was more of him and less of the bottom of the frame. He feel crowded to me and I don't see the bottom contributing much to the composition.
A nice conversion.

Most reactions

Back