ChrisedwardsHT
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jun 24, 2012
- Messages
- 190
- Reaction score
- 36
- Location
- Kansas
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I really like it. Great lighting, conversion, and detail. I particularly like the concentration of the person that the image conveys. My only critique is about the black line across the bottom. I find it distracting, it draws my eye away from the subject, competing for my eyes attention. I might suggest either cropping it off, or using a GND filter in post to lighten it if you don't want to change the crop of the image. Overall, really nicely done!
I really like it. Great lighting, conversion, and detail. I particularly like the concentration of the person that the image conveys. My only critique is about the black line across the bottom. I find it distracting, it draws my eye away from the subject, competing for my eyes attention. I might suggest either cropping it off, or using a GND filter in post to lighten it if you don't want to change the crop of the image. Overall, really nicely done!