What's new

Lines

darin3200

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
2,078
Reaction score
28
Location
Des Moines, Iowa
lines.jpg
 
Photos like these are frightfully hard to get, I find. You managed very well! Great detail here (photos like this are a bit hard on my eyes, but I still like them. Must be my eyes age... :roll: ).
As a matter of fact, I tried my hands on a similar one only on Tuesday (and only to find out that after all the lens of my digital compact has its flaws!) - do you mind if I use your thread to show mine, too, not to hijack your thread, but as a means of communication on the same topic?
 
It's not the age of your eyes. I see the irritants as well.

Have you tried this photo in b&w? Being in color doesn't seem to add anything to the shot, and is rather bland as far as colors go. Just an idea you might want to try.
 
LaFoto: sure, I don't mind
Yeah, this was taken with a bad digital point and shoot. I should probably clean the lense eventually :)
 
Well then, here is mine. Less colourful - erm ... yeah.
I was thinking about getting rid of the tree, wanted to save the custom size of the photo though for the moment, therefore I left it there. It IS distracting and utterly useless in this photo, I know that. I was actually going for the lines (see how the lens of my digital camera distorts them?) and the shadows of the lights.

A_HHHafen-Gebude_LinesShadows.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom