www.exposuretours.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken last month on a photo safari in Kenya D810 and the new 200-500
First time using this lens, I done a blog review of it if anyone is interested

day9_am_3007.JPG
day9_am_3008.JPG

Love that first shot!
Out of interest is something up with her tooth, in the lower jaw right hand side in the upper corner. It almost looks like its resting against the jawline instead of being inside it

Love that first shot!
Out of interest is something up with her tooth, in the lower jaw right hand side in the upper corner. It almost looks like its resting against the jawline instead of being inside it
well spotted I never even saw that! looks like her back tooth is broken or growing sideways

Aye its curious - especially if you look on just the other side you can almost see as much of the top of the other tooth just against the line of her cheek; though it looks recessed but is such a small look its hard to tell.

Could very well be a broken or wrongly growing tooth; I know some animals have somewhat mobile teeth (Chinese water deer come to mind) though I've not heard of lions having such nor having them "move" with the jaw motions - so I'm guessing her tooth is abnormal.

Aye its curious - especially if you look on just the other side you can almost see as much of the top of the other tooth just against the line of her cheek; though it looks recessed but is such a small look its hard to tell.

Could very well be a broken or wrongly growing tooth; I know some animals have somewhat mobile teeth (Chinese water deer come to mind) though I've not heard of lions having such nor having them "move" with the jaw motions - so I'm guessing her tooth is abnormal.
Which has contributed to her temperament of the moment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back