Holly TPF Noob! Joined Oct 2, 2005 Messages 1,143 Reaction score 7 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 14, 2006 #1 this was my entry for the liquid challenge.. Wasnt great this go round, hopefully next time My photo will do better Thanks forlooking
this was my entry for the liquid challenge.. Wasnt great this go round, hopefully next time My photo will do better Thanks forlooking
duncanp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 3,390 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 14, 2006 #2 i like it , its not the normal single droplet style :thumbup:
D danalec99 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2004 Messages 8,345 Reaction score 69 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 14, 2006 #3 Nice shot!
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 14, 2006 #4 Actually, I really like this one Holly. I like how the bg fades out to white. Gives it kind of a surreal feeling :thumbup:
Actually, I really like this one Holly. I like how the bg fades out to white. Gives it kind of a surreal feeling :thumbup:
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Jan 14, 2006 #5 Nice one Holly!