List the things you never leave home without EDC

Forgot to add:

Gerber Shard
Microfiber Cloth
The Ouchmaker

6ixr7l.jpg

Badge, gun and cell phone. Most days I have my Canon with me.

Badge, gun and cell phone. Most days I have my Canon with me.

You must ge a big guy to carry a canon....I barely get that Glock conceled....lol

keys, phone, camera

Americans can be so cute and adorable, always thinking they need to walk around with guns.....

Filled coffee cup on my travels to work........ that would be from the kitchen to the office, about 18 steps. Rinse and repeat.

Filled coffee cup on my travels to work........ that would be from the kitchen to the office, about 18 steps. Rinse and repeat.

Yes, I should have also included coffee on my list. Can never have too much.

Wonder how us in Canada make it through the day without carrying a gun. So foreign to me/us.

I usually have my Canon SX30 IS in a small bag with me most of the time, and I mean when I'm out in the car. I don't actually carry it with me, but its always close. The bag is kept over the back of the passenger's seat, with the strap around the headrest. Tinted windows in the back mean it is almost invisible from the outsite. No trunk - drive a COV Toyota Venza.

I only bring my DSLR when out doing some "serious' photography.

...Glock 23

Are you joking?

I've got a couple dozen AK47s in the back seat and 6 of them in the jump seat. Let's not talk about what I carry in the trunk.

But, tbh, the main think I never leave home without is just a CONDOM.

Why would he be joking?

My weekday carry is a Ruger LCP with spare magazine and my weekend carry is a Glock 17 with an attached Streamlight TLR-1s weaponlight and spare mag in a Raven Concealment holster.

keys, phone, camera

Americans can be so cute and adorable, always thinking they need to walk around with guns.....

Says the person living in Komifornia where it is against the law to have a loaded weapon on ones person, unless at the range....and then only can poses 10 rounds in the mag.....LMAO

Whats it like in the big RED city....

People who CANT....DONT

Most reactions

New Topics

Back