List the things you never leave home without EDC

At a minimum -wallet, Iphone, 1DMKIII with 70-200 , and protection (sorry, faithfully married so not that kind). Covers about most everything I may need during the day.

House keys
Truck keys
Trailer keys
gate opening keys
wheel lock keys
hitch key
license
card wallet
pocket camera 2.8 lens
pen
toonies and loonies
pen knife
sun glasses
gloves for a lot of the year

Last edited by a moderator:
Phone
Earplugs!!!!!
Money (cash or digital)
Student card
Keys

Those are the essentials...

MacBook Pro
Ipad 2
IPhone 4s
A Tampon ;)
And my Nikon D7000!

when I read that list I thought: "boy...boy.... definitely boy.... hmmmm, probably girl.. :)

I had 2 kimbers a SS Pro Carry II and a TLE RL...Got rid of both of them , just to darn unreliable.

Prettiest guns ever made, but My Glock ( ugly as it may be ) will never let me down.

***OPEN Here*** Can-o-worms....

Never had a problem with reliability. Kimbers are a bit tighter in tolerances than most 1911's, so they don't do well if dirty and there is a 500 rnd break in period. A had a few FTE in the first 50 rnds, but all of my Kimbers have been flawless since. As far as pretty, for about 3 months, every time I closed my eyes I was picturing a Kimber Grand Raptor. Ended up buying one just because I couldn't not have one.

As far as carry, for me, it's a SS UC in a Brommeland Max Con V...probably the most comfortable and reliable package out there.

Never had a problem with reliability. Kimbers are a bit tighter in tolerances than most 1911's, so they don't do well if dirty and there is a 500 rnd break in period. A had a few FTE in the first 50 rnds, but all of my Kimbers have been flawless since. As far as pretty, for about 3 months, every time I closed my eyes I was picturing a Kimber Grand Raptor. Ended up buying one just because I couldn't not have one.

As far as carry, for me, it's a SS UC in a Brommeland Max Con V...probably the most comfortable and reliable package out there.

Yeah , you're right about the break in period, but after that flawless. The only issue i've seen are with the ultra compact, but that's across all manufacturers. I think its a feed ramp angle issue.

My wife thinks the 1911is just too big for carry, so I got her a Kahr CW45. I have to tell you, its a neat little piece. Very comfortable to shoot, very concealable and it's light so she doesn't mind carrying it.

-Keys
-Wallet (debit card, license, various discount and rewards cards)
-Cigarettes
-Lighter
-Canon AE-1 Program
-Extra film
-Contrast filters

I travel light compared to some lists I see :D

I had 2 kimbers a SS Pro Carry II and a TLE RL...Got rid of both of them , just to darn unreliable.

Prettiest guns ever made, but My Glock ( ugly as it may be ) will never let me down.

***OPEN Here*** Can-o-worms....

I hear ya....kimbers are a beautiful thing.....But I can toss my Glock in a sand box and rince it off with mud and fire it .....Cant say that for those ol 1911 pistolas.....

MacBook Pro
Ipad 2
IPhone 4s
A Tampon ;)
And my Nikon D7000!

when I read that list I thought: "boy...boy.... definitely boy.... hmmmm, probably girl.. :)

I'm a guy and I keep several tampons in my trauma kit. They make great emergency "plugs" for gunshot wounds since they're sterile and individually wrapped.

MacBook Pro
Ipad 2
IPhone 4s
A Tampon ;)
And my Nikon D7000!

I'm a guy and I keep several tampons in my trauma kit. They make great emergency "plugs" for gunshot wounds since they're sterile and individually wrapped.

This actually makes a lot of sense. I'm throwing some in my bugout bag for sure.

Most reactions

Back