Little Beach Girl

Kazzy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wondering if I could please get some C&C on this photo please. I know most of her is shaded from the light/sun but I dont like the little bits of sunlight on the top right of head, and neck and her right shoulder. I am pretty sure my focus is also off. I also dont like that her eyes are so dark. I just like this picture because its so hard to get a natural smile from this little lady, she loves the camera and as soon as she sees it she does her fake smile.

I did try to post this in the general gallery too, but it said it wasnt allowing new posts right now.

Thanks guys. :)

6922952817_c4a9eb37cc_z.jpg

I think you've pretty much nailed most of the critique on this one. It's a cute shot, and it would be nice to see a little more life in her eyes (next time consider using a flash to provide a little fill light), but overall, that's relatively minor.

Its nice and clear. I would second the eyes thing, needs some light in there. Also if her arms are going to be up keep them in the scene, otherwise have arms down or swaying downwards. Just my thoughts!

Thanks guys. Yes I am planning on investing in a flash once I get my new lens. Just got to decide on which ones I want. Its so hard to choose.

And I will remember that about the arms. :) It was a bit hard then, she was on the move, flapping and coming closer and closer. I think I did get one with her arms down aswell, it just wasnt as cute.

I agree about more light being needed in the eyes. You can use your on camera flash for that until you buy one! I do disagree with you though about the light on her hair/shoulder. I think it is lovely and adds some nice highlights :)

Thankyou. :) I think I wasnt fond of the sun highlights as I think I would probably like a little more. I guess just a little m ore light in general would have done the job. I will have to remember to use that on camera flash in those times until I get my new one.

Easy to fix, play with Blending Options + Masks + Brush + Opacity. This is a quick test with no special care.

...she loves the camera and as soon as she sees it she does her fake smile...
:lol: :lol:

Easy to fix, play with Blending Options + Masks + Brush + Opacity. This is a quick test with no special care.

...she loves the camera and as soon as she sees it she does her fake smile...
:lol: :lol:

Ah awesome, thanks for that. Look HEAPS better. I really need to get cracking on working out PS.

You're welcome! Greetings for Australia.

So cute! I love her swimsuit! My daughter would love it...she is a die hard ariel fan :)

So cute! I love her swimsuit! My daughter would love it...she is a die hard ariel fan :)

This little one has a twin sister, who is also a Ariel fan, and when I told her about the swimmers she asked if I would get them for her birthday, and her older brother said sorry they are sold out (being a torment-all in good fun) and the poor little poppet burst into tears. She was very excited when we turned up with them for her. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back