B BAmereihn TPF Noob! Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 130 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 27, 2009 #1 Took all of these using a D40x with a Sigma 70-200 f2.8 lens
B BAmereihn TPF Noob! Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 130 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 27, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 we all love prarie dogs gorilla statue "i'd hate to be a giraffe with a sore throat.......god damn it anyway" the sign says dont enter and he means it
we all love prarie dogs gorilla statue "i'd hate to be a giraffe with a sore throat.......god damn it anyway" the sign says dont enter and he means it
dry3210 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 11, 2008 Messages 546 Reaction score 6 Location Hatboro, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 28, 2009 #3 Thats one chubby prarie dog
Markw No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 25, 2008 Messages 4,057 Reaction score 230 Location Baltimore Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 28, 2009 #4 I was thinking about getting the exact lens. How do you like it? I love the goat photo. Mark
B BAmereihn TPF Noob! Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 130 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 28, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Markw said: I was thinking about getting the exact lens. How do you like it? I love the goat photo. Mark Click to expand... it takes great shots, no problems or complaints, hsm is smooth and quiet
Markw said: I was thinking about getting the exact lens. How do you like it? I love the goat photo. Mark Click to expand... it takes great shots, no problems or complaints, hsm is smooth and quiet