Little Boy

dab_20

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some shots of my nephew at my mom's wedding. Any and all C&C is welcome. The lighting was really horrible but I worked with what I had.

wedding282-1.jpg

wedding012.jpg

wedding024-1.jpg

Not one comment?

Ok here ill try my best.

1. It kinda seems as if he was crying just a moment before. Not seeming to happy I'm not sure if thats what you where going for.

2. Super Super cute! But lighting is as good as you had so it turned out as a super great pic with meh lighting.

3. Adorable, looks almost as if someone said his name and he thought he was in trouble and was about to say something like.. UHH-O (def. My fav.)

Thanks for the comment. In the first I was kinda trying to show how tired and crabby he was.

The last looks like he just broke a piece of very valuable china :D ... it is flower petals only, as we can see, but his "Oops, you caught me" look and the petals just seem to suggest that to me. Very nice.

The middle photo is also really cute. I like that one, and I am sure your sister (I take it it's her holding him?) will put it into a frame and onto the mantelpiece! :D

The first ... yes. Weddings are tough, hm? Make you tired! Cute, too.

My 2 cents...
1. I like the capture. Must be time for bed!
2. Good smiles!
3. Little soft and a little bit of motion blur (I'm sure from the poor lighting as you mentioned).

I like them!

#1 and #3 would be better if there was eye contact, but sometimes you can't help that. I like #3 the best, although I would prefer a tighter crop. I love the smiles.

Most reactions

Back