Little Brother

let_it_be_a_photo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey, I'm no professional at photogaphy, but I'm trying. This is my first post, I hope you guys like it. I took this shot when he was trying to fix his toy, I'm happy how it turned out, but criticism is welcomed.

093a.jpg

hm. it's an interesting shot.
i like the look of determination.
seems a little noisy? what iso is it at?
i like the lighting on the forehead and cheekbones but wish the features were a little more defined. i'm also not sure about all the white space.hmmm...
cute kid ;)

hm. it's an interesting shot.
i like the look of determination.
seems a little noisy? what iso is it at?
i like the lighting on the forehead and cheekbones but wish the features were a little more defined. i'm also not sure about all the white space.hmmm...
cute kid ;)

Hey, thanks for the comment. I did some more work on it, it was grainy because I contrasted it too much, I think. The ISO was 400, but I don't know what that really means, aha. Here's the revised version. I tried to bring out the features by darkening the background slightly, not sure if it's enough tho. I'm also worried it mihgt look too blury. Comments please :)
093b.jpg

I like this version better. Nice!

Some advise: Go buy yourself a few good photography books, and learn how to use your equipment, you'll be surprised how much this will help.
Unfortunately, here in northern Ontario, there aren't that many photography books, but I'll search around. The next time I go out of town, I'll pick one up for sure. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back