Little Church in the Dell

Ronman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I ran across this simple little church about a half mile from my mom's house. She said it was no longer in use. There was no parking anywhere, and the road was only about one lane wide.

I think I have corrected the problem I was having with noise.

GeorgiaSept06052ReszLoCo.jpg

AncientSnapper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
At ISO 100, which this picture is, you should have NO problem with grain. If you are worried have you tried NeatImage?

OP
Ronman

Ronman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Thanks, Ken, I guess I thought the steeple in front would give it away, but it's behind the tree and if you didn't know what it was you wouldn't get it. I'll post a pic of the front below. ron

GeorgiaSept06050ReszLoCo-1.jpg

My new Nikon D40 was delivered an hour ago, I went out on the front porch to see if it worked, and it did. This is a Praying Mantis egg chamber which was deposited on a small Bald Cypress growing close by. YeeHaw.

NikonTest1-10-08003ReszLoCo2.jpg

OP
Ronman

Ronman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for the suggestion Chris. I did find out I was introducing the noise during resizing...JPEG compression. Everything has been pretty smooth for the last two days. I was banging my head trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. Now I need to drop by your sight and work on my monitor, and quit playing with this new camera. ron

1-1-08005eszLOCo.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics