Little Church in the Dell

Ronman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I ran across this simple little church about a half mile from my mom's house. She said it was no longer in use. There was no parking anywhere, and the road was only about one lane wide.

I think I have corrected the problem I was having with noise.

GeorgiaSept06052ReszLoCo.jpg

At ISO 100, which this picture is, you should have NO problem with grain. If you are worried have you tried NeatImage?

Thanks, Ken, I guess I thought the steeple in front would give it away, but it's behind the tree and if you didn't know what it was you wouldn't get it. I'll post a pic of the front below. ron

GeorgiaSept06050ReszLoCo-1.jpg

My new Nikon D40 was delivered an hour ago, I went out on the front porch to see if it worked, and it did. This is a Praying Mantis egg chamber which was deposited on a small Bald Cypress growing close by. YeeHaw.

NikonTest1-10-08003ReszLoCo2.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion Chris. I did find out I was introducing the noise during resizing...JPEG compression. Everything has been pretty smooth for the last two days. I was banging my head trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. Now I need to drop by your sight and work on my monitor, and quit playing with this new camera. ron

1-1-08005eszLOCo.jpg

Most reactions

Back