Little doll

frommrstomommy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
She looks like a baby doll perched in this window sill.. I absolutely love this image. Just curious on other's thoughts of it!

A-1 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

I think its really cute! I would edit it a bit different but I love the composition. (it is a little crooked I think)

I straightened it as best I knew how..the window is HUGE and I'd have had to have been standing on a chair or something I think to get the lines to all straighten. lol I need to learn how to correct that in PS. I'd like to see other edits on it if you have the time!

In PS command line on top. Straighten will show up with the crop dialog. Click curser and draw a line along the edge you would change. If I spoke in haste disregard. Ed

I'm in CS5 and totally lost. lol I will have to find myself a tutorial with step by step video or something.

That video is actually great.. different methods than I have used previously. I think the lines issue I'm having is more perspective distortion though?

Can you email me the raw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure, PM me your email. It probably wont be til later tonight.. its on my other PC.

I love this composition. Yeah, there is some line distortion that is a bit visually disconcerting. But there are a bunch of lovely compositional elements (such as framing the subject, straight lines with curves) that this photo is a great example of. Nicely done.

This is adorable. If the window lines were straight it would be perfect.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back