oldnavy170 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2006 Messages 2,236 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 9, 2006 #1 Ok, here is my first picture post......
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 10, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Sweet moment. May I guess? Granddaughter? (If I am all wrong then it is only your nick on here that made me think wrong ... the "old" in "Oldnavy", see?)
Sweet moment. May I guess? Granddaughter? (If I am all wrong then it is only your nick on here that made me think wrong ... the "old" in "Oldnavy", see?)
oldnavy170 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2006 Messages 2,236 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 10, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Actually its my daughter. Hehehehe.....Old Navy, well I use that name from ummm, the store.