Looks good! Also the way he looks, I mean: his facial expression. Reminds me of canvasses of princes from back then, they always had to look regal, too, and your son does the same. The texture actions you chose sure help in making this almost look like one of those old canvasses.
WHat a great shot! This to me shows how several well done facets of an image can come together to make a great shot. Perfect lighting to show that soft, smoothness of a child's skin, great editing- just the right "look" in his facial expressions and great costume too. It all adds to this shot. Great work here!
great shot !! a family keepsake there for sure !! Not really that crazy about the backround though, I guess it kinda goes along with the timeframe of the costume,, very cool shot though !!
Thanks everyone! The background was actually just plain thunder gray seamless paper. I wanted to go a lil overboard for the exact reasons stated, add that royalty painting sort of feel.