Little league is better...

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
than no league at all. A couple of my son from one of last weeks games. His first time on the bump this year and did pretty well, batting needs improvement at this stage of the season.

1) Canon 1Dx and 300mm f/2.8 L. 1/1000, f/2.8 and ISO 10000. Sure it's a little noisy but not too bad considering the lighting is so poor.

49942469442_f456a3fbfa_b.jpg

2) Canon 1Dx and 300mm f/2.8 L. 1/1250, f/2.8 and ISO 4000.

49941654243_73ce179d69_b.jpg

Last edited:
The ISO 100K allowed yo to get to f/2.8 @ 1/1000, and it looks very good.

I believe that says ISO 10K not 100K. And I think it looks more than acceptable. If this keep going i'm going to paint numbers on my dogs and take pics of them running around the yard and call it a sport :)

Still, looks pretty good.ISO 10,000 SURE BEATS 1600 OR 3200. Your boy is growing so!

than no league at all.

I think better. At least none of them will complain about getting paid 7 million instead of 35 million to PLAY an 82 game season. Get'em pizza after the game nd they're good to go.

I am always amazed at the high ISO performance of the newer full frames. That alone, for anyone who wants to shoot indoor and night sports, is reason enough to have one in the bag.

Awesome color and clarity, Ron. While baseball is my least favorite of the American Big 3, your photos kept my interest. Good timing in #2.

than no league at all.

I think better. At least none of them will complain about getting paid 7 million instead of 35 million to PLAY an 82 game season. Get'em pizza after the game nd they're good to go.

I am always amazed at the high ISO performance of the newer full frames. That alone, for anyone who wants to shoot indoor and night sports, is reason enough to have one in the bag.

Thanks, yeah having the 1d series in the bag is very helpful for night and indoor sports.

Awesome color and clarity, Ron. While baseball is my least favorite of the American Big 3, your photos kept my interest. Good timing in #2.

Thank you Dean.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back