What's new

Little Planets CC

ibmike150

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 22, 2012
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Catskills
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Experimenting with some panoramas and stereographic projection

lj245yq.jpg


Q1Aspid.jpg


ERv43G1.jpg


KWhgTaB.jpg


197c4sf.jpg


Mn88DqL.jpg
 
I really like the second image the best. The first one seems over processed to me. It could just be the settings on my computer, so I don't know. The 4th image is really neat as well. I'm not a fan of the third image. I feel like there's too much going on in the left side. Other than that I like where you're going with it. Very interesting.
 
The second one is cool. 3, 4, and 5 are my favorites. They look the most like "planets." Very cool work!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom