This truely is a serene location. A place where one could sit and listen and look at nature easily.
You didn't ask, but if you don't mind, I would like to offer a few comments.
Firstly, this is a prime example of when a circular polarizing filter would be a benefit. As is, there seems to be a competition in the water between the trees reflecting off the surface and the rocks lying underneath the surface. As calm as the water is, I would love to see either one or the other. A CP filter would be able to accomplish both scenarios with a twist of the wrist. Another benefit of the CP filter is to reduce the reflectivity of the green leaves and make them 'pop' a bit more. Plus, it may help darken the bright sky peeking through the trees.
Secondly, I feel the horizon is too centered. Both banks of the creek are pretty dead on center. If you're able to get back there, try lowering your PoV almost at the waters surface and aiming higher to include the tree tops.
Tertiary, disregard all my comments because it is a peaceful scene.
Just my 2¢.