LittleMan...!

Happy Bday! Hope you are getting to celebrate with your friend in pink spandex ;) :lol:

photo gal said:
I came back just in time to get to wish my favorite LittleMan a very happy birthday! Hope it's a good one Chris! : )
Thanks photo gal!!! :hugs:

Hope you are getting to celebrate with your friend in pink spandex ;) :lol:
He couldn't make it... he said something about jumping off of a cliff because he was so in love with you... :wink:

LittleMan said:
That just sounds wonderful...
What's really funny is that I passed a cop running radar today on the way back from getting the license. When I passed him he pulled out onto the road and turned on his lights... *Big lump in my throat* I wasn't speeding because I saw him a mile away...
Anyways... he was behind me so I pulled over, thank god he just passed me up... :lol:
I had sooo much adrenaline in me after that... :lmao:

No doubt...i hate it when they do that crap...especially when you know you were speeding. It usually makes me even more distracted and more likely to do something unsafe in a car.

So what is in store for the mega B-DAY bash?

mygrain said:
No doubt...i hate it when they do that crap...especially when you know you were speeding. It usually makes me even more distracted and more likely to do something unsafe in a car.
I know what you mean.... haha.

So what is in store for the mega B-DAY bash?
Well, I already had my "party" a little while back at the festival with some friends...
Tonight I'm going to the Cheesecake factory with my family for desert. :)
For those of you who don't know, I got a Lowepro Slingshot 200 pack for my B-Day. (I got to pick it out) It's really awesome! :thumbup::D

Oh, now I remember that last year they surprised me with my Panasonic Lumix... so it's 1 year old. :D

I'm happy with cheesecake... I might invite some friends over tomorrow. Not sure. :)

Cheesecake is da bomb.

image_m_1962.jpg

SWEEEEEET! you can pack a few small animals in there it looks like.

mygrain said:
image_m_1962.jpg

SWEEEEEET! you can pack a few small animals in there it looks like.
:thumbup:
I just snapped a few pics of the inside of it. :)
160204.jpg

The empty spot is where my Lumix goes

160247.jpg

Quick access compartment from the side... as you can see, there is plenty of room or a larger camera... :mrgreen:

160324.jpg

And the top pouch is where I keep the film/wallet.. or even my digital Lumix if I'm taking it in and out a lot(it fits in there perfectly) :thumbup:

Thanks Eric... but I'm not sure that's good coming from a guy... :scratch:

My birthday dessert at Cheesecake factory was great! I'm still on a sugar high..... :mrgreen:
I made one of the girls crack up when they were singing Happy B-Day song.. :lmao: (won't go into the details...) :mrgreen:

Thanks everyone for your kind comments!!! :)

LittleMan said:
Thanks Eric... but I'm not sure that's good coming from a guy... :scratch:

My birthday dessert at Cheesecake factory was great! I'm still on a sugar high..... :mrgreen:
I made one of the girls crack up when they were singing Happy B-Day song.. :lmao: (won't go into the details...) :mrgreen:

Thanks everyone for your kind comments!!! :)

Ya, Eric sent it to Manis and you :scratch: Could be interesting.

Eric

AIRIC said:
Ya, Eric sent it to Manis and you :scratch: Could be interesting.

Eric
hmmm... Eric, do you have some hidden secrets we should know about? :hertz:

EDIT... (not AIRIC Eric... the other one...) :blushing:

Most reactions

Back